Displaying items by tag: morecambe steampunk

A Splendid Day Out

1st June – 2nd June 2019
The Arts of Steam Marquee, Station Buildings, Marine Road
Morecambe LA4 4DB

The Northwest premier Steampunk Festival returns.
Steamageddon!
Imagine a world changed, from miraculous beginning to ruinous end...
SteamAgeddon promises that and more: dance like a dinosaur at the Jurassic Ball, celebrate the end of everything at The Party at the End of the World, brave the wasteland and equip yourselves for what is to come!

The A Splendid Day Out airship will land in the UK’s charming Victorian seaside retreat of Morecambe for its sixth year of top-hole entertainment. Presented by The League of Splendid, another weekend of astounding entertainment and events, will take place throughout Morecambe.

The Winter Gardens will host our Art & Literature festival “Arts Of Steam”. We are delighted to welcome Rosie Garland! She will be joining us for Arts Of Steam in the Winter Gardens all over the weekend, 1st & 2nd June 2019

http://asplendiddayout.com/

Published in Gig List
A Splendid Day Out

1st – 3rd June 2018
Winter Gardens,
Morecambe

The Northwest premier Steampunk Festival returns. Follow Phileas Fogg’s Journey "Around the world in 80 days" The A Splendid Day Out airship will land in the UK’s charming Victorian seaside retreat of Morecambe for its fifth year of top-hole entertainment. Presented by The League of Splendid, another weekend of astounding entertainment and events, will take place throughout Morecambe.

The Winter Gardens will host out Art & Literature festival “Arts Of Steam”.

We are delighted to welcome  Rosie Garland!

She will be joining us for Arts Of Steam in the Winter Gardens all over the weekend, 2nd & 3rd June 2018

Friday 1st June @ The Alhambra Theatre, Carleton, Morecambe 7.30 - Midnight - our Cabaret night

Sat 2nd June @ The Alhambra Theatre, Carleton, Morecambe 7.30 - 1am Our infamous sell out Masquerade Ball.

Outside on the Promenade:
Fairground, Steam Traction Engines, Birds Of Prey, Outside stage with Live music from Victor & The Bully. Alice's Night Circus, Montague Jacques Fromage, Kiss Like Ether, Ben Miles, Ukulele Jukebox, Dead Mans Hand.

Join us as we take you on a Journey around the world, visiting all the countries Philieas Fogg travelled to, each with its own entertainment and selection of food.

http://asplendiddayout.com/

Published in Gig List